Are you looking for an active all inclusive incursion? Melbourne Kids Yoga (MKY) offers classes to support children at all developmental stages.
MKY’s focus is on supporting children’s gross motor development, increasing their ability to focus and concentrate in addition to teaching them how to use breathing exercises to help regulate their emotions and relax.
Classes include conscious breathing, traditional and modified yoga poses, play (exploring poses through games, stories, music, etc), relaxation and visualisation.
“It’s ‘kind’ Yoga, where the learning is in the doing. Every class is different so they will never get bored.”
Melbourne Kids Yoga is fully covered by Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance so rest assured we tick all the boxes!
- All classes include qualified Yoga Teachers (one or two depending on numbers)
- We provide yoga mats for all students (and teachers!)
- We require a large clear space (a classroom with the furniture moved aside is usually enough, a multipurpose room or hall is perfect!)
- Incursions are available to most suburbs of Melbourne. As we are based in the northern and south eastern suburbs a small travel surcharge may be applicable to some areas.
- We offer classes for High Schools, Primary Schools, Kindergartens, Pre-schools and Child Care Centres, Sporting Groups, Holiday Programs, and more.